|Anne Chun Chartered
Accountant and Certified Financial Planner
Anne is the president of Anne Chun Professional Corporation located in
Her accounting and tax practice focus exclusively on business owners
The distinguishing feature of the practice is to use a comprehensive and
integrated approach to tax, estate and retirement planning. In addition
to compliance, Anne assists clients on how to use accounting information
to grow and enhance their business.
After commencing her career with Price Waterhouse, Anne has held senior
positions in Banking and Real Estate both in the United States and Canada
before starting her own practice 20 years ago.
Memberships, Affiliations and Education:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ontario and British Columbia.
- Certified Public Accountant, U.S.A.
- Fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers.
- Certified Financial Planner, Canada.
- Served for five years as an elected member of Council at the Ontario
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Toronto.
Publications and lecture/speaking engagements:
- Co-author of "Planning your Financial Future", a textbook
on personal finance.
- Seminar leader, Ontario CA Institute Professional Development courses.
- Lecturer at Seneca College, past lecturer at The University of Toronto
and Ryerson University.
- Guest, CBC Business World's "the Money Show", the CA Institute's
"Money in the Bank" T.V. series, and the nationally syndicated
"The Money Show" on TALK640.
- Guest speaker on Retirement Planning, RBC and TD customers, CHAPTERS
Anne Chun Professional Corporation
Suite 228, 6 Lansing Square (Sheppard Ave east of Highway 404)
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA, M2J-1T5
Phone number: (416)499-5050